How I Eventually Fell Head Over Heels For Masa (Waina) - My Story - Wazobia9ja For All

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

How I Eventually Fell Head Over Heels For Masa (Waina) - My Story

I've stayed all my life in Lagos (Home of Hustler) as a Yoruba Boy eating the random Lagos food (likes of Rice, Beans, Yam, Bread + the Swallow's group - Eba, Semo, Amala, Iyan)....Leaving my hood and coming to the North for boko has really been a fun to write home about for me..Apart from the 15hours Journey from Lagos to Zaria which has always been fun for me..I've gAt alot of interesting story to tell about North (the weather, the lifestyle, the love and many more)..I must confess I love North...
Hope I'm not going off-track already..I was going to tell you guys about how i eventually fell in love with the popular Hausa food - Rice Cake AKA Masa, also called Waina..
It all started the very good morning I followed one of my brother to the community market of ABU Zaria..He ordered for waina & he asked if i care for a plate then i was like what is this??
He was like you better talk before i change my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment