Sample of IT/SIWES Report pdf & doc format - Wazobia9ja For All

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sample of IT/SIWES Report pdf & doc format





A
REPORT OF THE
STUDENTS’ INDUSTRIAL WORK EXPERIENCE SCHEME (SIWES)
UNDERTAKEN AT
FEDERAL INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL RESERCH OSHODI, (FIIRO)
19B Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

FROM MAY 2016 TO NOVEMBER 2016.

BY
YOUR NAME HERE
YOUR REG. NO. HERE (OPTIONAL)



SUBMITTED TO
THE SIWES COORDINATOR,
DEPARTMENT OF YOUR DEPARTMENT
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA (ABU ZARIA),
KADUNA, NIGERIA.

NOVEMBER 2016.



DEDICATION

This work is dedicated to God almighty that has always been there right from the beginning to this very point. Special dedication also to my ever supportive parents, for their relentless support and compassion towards me during the course of my six months SIWES training.
To God is the Glory.




ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I would like to express my utmost gratitude to the metallurgical and materials engineering department for providing me with the opportunity to pursue the industrial training as partial fulfilment for the degree of bachelor of engineering (B.Eng.).
I would also like to thank the members of staff at the federal industrial institute of research (FIIRO) for their love and support and endless lectures on what needs to be known about the various departments I was posted to. Special thanks goes to Engr. MrsOkofu, Engr. Elakhame and Mr. Azeez, under whose tutelage I was able to acquire the much knowledge I have now in the ceramics and foundry sections.
Finally, I wish to acknowledge my family for their financial and moral support necessary to start and complete my training successfully.
                                 






TABLE OF CONTENTS

Contents

DOWNLOAD FULL REPORT BELOW






DOWNLOAD (.doc format) . 34




DOWNLOAD (PDF format)

No comments:

Post a Comment